Monday 19 September 2011

Contributors Request

Dear Reader,

It has been a few weeks since I have been able to watch live football for one reason and another. However I do hope to catch some live juniors games soon. In the meantime I thought I'd write to assure you, our fine reader, that I am not dead!

However if you are sick of seeing blank pages on this blog over the past few weeks then now is your chance to do something about it. If you follow the junior or amateur game on a regular basis and you'd like to share your experiences and opinions then you can use this blog as a vehicle. Also if you have any events at your club then let me know and I'll post them on here.

Please contact us via twitter, facebook page or email and we'll publish your stories and articles.

Cheers,

Stuart

No comments:

Post a Comment